TURN OFF YOUR TV, GO OUTSIDE AND BREATHE!

.

- No one is asking what you wanted, anyway: Scream! till you feel it, till you believe it, Scream! and when it hurt's you: Scream it out loud! - They're always promising everything you never asked for - Back to Zero, your time's about to come: Let them know you're not just anyone, Scream! - Shut up! NO! 'cause you feel it, no! 'cause you belive it - Our freedom come to an end.. we, have to break down this wall - Too young to live a Lie . Look into my eyes - Ready,Set,Go! -The sky is changing we are one, togheter we CAN make it! - The final wall is breaking down, we are what it's all about, Nothing can stop us now! - I promise you right now: I never let you down - It's making me insane - To the end of time - Fighting the storm - When I lose myself i'll think of you - Just me & you - I see your vision in this light - I know i have to find you know, Can hear your name.. I don't know how - Why can't we make this darkness feel like home? - Hey! - We die we love is dead, it's killing me.. We lost a dream we never had - The world in silence - I scream into the night for you, don't make it true: DON'T Jump! - You open your eyes, but you can't remember what for - You lost yourself in your pain - You dream of the end, to start all over again - - Time to escape - Love the way you Lie - This is War - Open your eyes, like i open mine.. It's only the real world: A life you will never know! - I can be your Superman - It's not pink! it's fucking pomegranate! - I Believe - Can you Imagine a time when the truth run Free? - The birth of a song, the death of a dream. Closer to the Edge - Did you ever believe? Were you ever a dreamer?, Ever Imagine a heart open & free?! - Time to go to War! - Hurricane - Tell me what you kill.. to save for a life, Tell me what you kill.. to prove your right?! - I'm runaway from the light, i'm run away to save your life - Can you hear me? I'm screamin' from the top of the world! - I'm fisaclly, mentally, over obsessed with you! - There are days, when you feel so small, and you know! you can be so tall!: Silence CAN destroy, get up & raise your voice!: Make some noise! here and now, noise! to the world, noise! for all the things you believe it! - This gift is what you need, you're gonna be alright, eyes close.. And fall - Her first time on the edge. And closer to the edge. And falling from the edge - Just once more - To buy the Truth, And sell a Lie: The last Mistake before you die.. So don't forget to breathe tonight, Tonight's the last so say: good.bye - Save yourself, The secret is out - Here's the moment of Truth.. It comes in the air, It's always the same, it's so Insane. You cover your eyes, you fall inside, before it Begins it's Over - Anarchy in Tokyo - Try and Start a Riot, while you're beggin' for more - Crash,Crash, out of control. Come join in the War. Crash,Crash, out of control. Take it, Break it: A million or more - Lose yourself - They say the city is safe,the Keepers of Faith. The target is on your back: You're done - We're outta control - I will Disappear - I told you once and I'll say it again.. I want my message read clear.. I'll show you the way, the way I'm going - So I Run then Hide and tell myself: I'll Start again with a brand new name, And eyes that see into Infinity - I will Disappear -








......................... ..... · I WANT YOUR LOVE, UGLY, PSHYCO, DRAMA, HORROR. LOVE LOVE LOVE - I WANT YOU.



jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2010

Peace, that's the only thing that you wanted.. that you want.

Y eso es tener, SENTIR, aunque sea en algún momento y por más que el mundo esté como está y seguro va a seguir estando, al saber que soy una soñadora y al hasta llegar a sentir, justamente, a apreciar tu positivismo, puedo declo que, por suerte vos me dás y transmitís con tus letras, canciones, ritmos, melodías, poemas, poesías, estrofas, versos o mejor dicho, realidad, historia, aprendizajes, amor, enseñanzas, puntos de vistas, ideas, pensamientos, paisajes, mundo, IMAGINACIÓN.
Eso es lo que todos queremos conseguir, ir de que el mundo no va a estar más así. Lastima, que tampoco va a estar como vos, no querías, sino que querés. Pero al imaginar, a reunir a los soñadores que vos y yo sabemos que hay, espero que algún día el mundo sea como uno y creemos una revolución, que de eso se trata vos y tu corazón y bueno, Los Beatles en sí, de esa pasión que tenés para hacer las cosas, de esa manera de pensar y ver las cosas, siempre sacándole el lado bueno, de esa evolución no solo pasión y revolución. De esa historia que es de esas que sí se va a contar hasta que la muerte de cada humano, o mejor dicho el renacimiento, la separe. Pero vos vas a seguir, seguís aún así. Y sino hubiese pasado lo que paso aquel 8 de diciembre de hace ya 30 años atrás, si hubiese pasado en tus 100 años y no en tus 40, aún así nos hubiese parecido el peor día de todos. Y talvés no sé, me sale sacarle el lado positivo a esto también, sabés? porque talvés no te hubiesen dado mucha bola, como paso con Michael, hasta que después de pasar por lo que paso todo el mundo lo volvió a amar y todo el mundo se volvió a acordar de la buena persona que era y blablabla. Lastima que vos NO moriste, lo creas o no. Creo con vos, pero por sobretodo siento, amo e imagino con vos. Y así como vos dijiste aquella ves que el Rock es real, y que lo real se siente y te llega y punto, te guste o no, bueno VOS sos REAL. Y querido amigo, si es real es sencillo y si es sencillo es verdadero. Porque sí, vos eras diferente, siempre fuiste diferente. Porque vos solo decís cosas sintiendolas y con terrible razón, porque es así.. si todos reclamaran paz, en vez de otra televisión, entonces sí habría paz. Porque es fácil vivir con los ojos cerrados, y como el mundo, va.. la realidad, deja mucho para la imaginación creés en todo hasta que se desmienta, hadas, mitos, dragones, aunque sea en tu mente, porque es tu mente y porque onda, no me vas a decir que los sueños y pesadillas no son tan reales como el ahora?, cerrá los ojos e imaginá, de eso se trata.. Total podés hacer lo que querés, porque sos incontrolable, nadie nos controla, solo nosotros mismos y hasta ahí no más, de esta lección se tiene que aprender, tomalo como un juego, si querés, lastima que cuando los abras te encontrarás con el Universo. Como sea, vos me vas enseñando todo esto y todo esto le estás enseñando al mundo.
Vos decís: "Soy un loco o soy un genio? No creo ser las dos cosas juntas" Sos John Lennon y punto.. Y para mí (y millones de personas más) sos Dios, sabelo.
# Paz, hermano.


(Y mi idea era poner esto el 9 de diciembre, ni un día antes como lamentando lo que iba a venir, ni menos el mismo día como asegurando que lo que pasó, pasó.. en cambio un día después ya está, estás vivo otra vez, y 2 ni te cuento)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario